We want your boat rental experience to be safe and fun! Having a boat for your Chesapeake Bay vacation can be the best part of your vacation. Our general policies are listed below; our contract will list all other policies and procedures.
Please call us if you have additional questions or concerns. 410-652-6533 or 410 971 2707
- You must be 21 or older to rent a boat and we require a 25% deposit to hold your rental date.
- The balance is due when the boat arrives.
- A credit card is needed for a security deposit and you’ll also need a valid ID.
- Maryland amusement tax is extra.
- Upon delivery, we will ask you to sign a waiver, give you “hands on” instruction and take you out in the boat for a sea trial.
- If you were born in 1971 or later, you will need a boating license. 10 day temporary licenses are available at www.boat-ed.com.
- Boat can only be used between sunrise and sunset.
- All boats come with fishing and crabbing license.
- No drinking and driving.
- The boat must dock at rental/home of the contract signer during non-boating time.
- Our contract will list all other policies and procedures. Please call us if you have questions or concerns.